Specialising in Independent Social Work Reports.
We specialise in
- Independent Parenting Assessments
- Independent PAMS Assessment (Parent Assessment Manual)
- Section 7 reports (Children Act 1989)
- Connected Persons Assessments
- Immigration Assessments
- Assessments of right to private and family life
- Independent Assessments of dependent adults’ needs
- Social Circumstances assessments and reports, covering Section 55 of the Borders, Citizenship and Immigration Act 2009 and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- MERTON-compliant Age Assessments for Unaccompanied and Separated Children
As Independent Social Workers, our assessments aim to integrate theory, research and practical knowledge to provide a sound and informative assessment.
A balanced assessment by an Independent Social Worker is fundamental for those involved with immigration, child and family matters. Social Work Reports Ltd develop a clear understanding of the family dynamic as well as the child’s needs, to ensure the right services are accessed and the child is protected from harm.
Social Work Reports assessments give clear and realistic, client-focused recommendations. Our assessments are of a high professional standard, enabling all those involved with the client and their family to make effective decisions and ensure positive outcomes.