Specialising in Independent Social Work Reports.
We specialise in
- Personal Injury matters
- Independent Parenting Assessments
- Independent PAMS Assessment (Parent Assessment Manual)
- Section 7 reports (Children Act 1989)
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Section 37 Reports (Children Act 1989)
- Viability Assessments
- Connected Persons Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Immigration & Asylum Assessments and reports
- Assessments of right to private and family life in the UK
- Independent Assessments of dependent adults’ needs
- Social Circumstances assessments and reports, covering Section 55 of the Borders, Citizenship and Immigration Act 2009 and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- MERTON-compliant Age Assessments for Unaccompanied and Separated Children
As Independent Social Workers, our assessments aim to integrate theory, research and practical knowledge to provide a sound and informative assessment.
A balanced assessment by an objective, Independent Social Worker is fundamental for those involved with immigration, child and family matters. Social Work Reports Ltd develop a clear understanding of the family dynamic as well as the child’s needs, to ensure the right services are accessed and the child is protected from harm.
Social Work Reports assessments give clear and realistic, client-focused recommendations. Our assessments are of a high professional standard, enabling all those involved with the client and their family to make effective decisions and ensure positive outcomes.
Contact us to discuss your situation further or call us on 07951155726